2012年3月22日星期四

Xango Juice - Mangosteen Juice - Is It All Just A Scam

For any network marketing opportunity out Motorcycle Apparel there today, there are huge amounts of people hyping it as the secret to "passive, residual wealth", and also others calling it names like "the XanGo pyramid scheme". It really irritates me the amount of absolute garbage that is out there. XanGo is a juice product based on the mangosteen juice, that is distributed through an organization of MLM reps.Now I do have my own questions with most primary MLM deals available today. A large majority of them I would never even think about joining, in fact most. Here is my personal disclaimer. I am currently a distributor for an MLM (not XanGo). I believe it is the greatest opportunity for freedom and personal achievement that has ever been available! I believe in the network marketing industry 100 percent!Now that we have established that, let's look at the XanGo business. If you want to get some honest facts about an MLM company, you really need to speak with someone who is informed about the industry and who has the integrity to speak objectively about what they are looking at. If you are in XanGo, I do encourage you to stick with it. One of the greatest barriers to success in this industry, is people jumping from deal to deal, like they are on fire. It's very important to have a great vehicle, but sticking with one company for the long term is one of the number one indicators of someone who will have great success with MLM. If you are not in XanGo, I am not encouraging you to join. Like I said, the XanGo MLM is not what I believe to hold the greatest potential for freedom and residual income in this industry.Let's look at some opposing viewpoints. One of the first things that pops up when you put in the words "XanGo Scam" is a reprint of an article making all these claims about why the Xango juice product & business isn't so great. The person talking about this article calls the author brilliant. The gentleman(the original author) relates how common the mangosteen juice and fruit is, and how claims of health benefits have no merit. Then it gets interesting. After talking a huge amount of crap about how the health claims are unsubstantiated, about the greed of companies like XanGo, and about how health conscious consumers are wasting their money, the truth comes to light. In general, the article mostly bashes the entire MLM industry. No more than 100 words into his article the author writes, "I’ve never told you that, but a long time ago (over 12 years) — I briefly attempted to succeed in the 'network marketing' world. For almost a year, I was involved in one such company, selling 'premium dog food', believe it or not!" It's amazing how people can write such biased crap, and they and their followers delude themselves into believing it's gospel truth! We are expected to base our assumptions about this company, indeed the industry as a whole, on the opinion of someone, who in his own words, "briefly attempted to succeed". What a role model! Not only that, but the network marketing industry is a whole new ballgame compared to what it was 12 years ago, especially with the advent of internet and social media. Many of the top producers that I work with spent anywhere from 2-7 years working very hard to learn how to be top producers in MLM.It's probably better for this gentleman that he quit. Premium dog food? If Iphone 4s Repair Parts you were in that company I'm sorry, but I don't think premium dog food really fits the bill as the ideal vehicle in MLM. I don't want to be derogatory, but from my standpoint as an entrepreneur and a professional, this was a horrible choice of vehicle to begin with. I don't doubt his claims that his sponsor was not honest or realistic in the claims he made about this opportunity. This is very common in the industry.Let's look at a couple of things as examples. Health claims unsubstantiated? First of all, clinical studies do take time. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human trial released to the public on November 2, 2009 in Nutrition Journal found benefits linked to XanGo juice and lower levels of C-reactive proteins in overweight and obese people. It would seeem XanGo's detractor maybe put his foot in his mouth, just a little bit.He then quotes Wikipedia as a neutral source. Well, I guess if I don't like his viewpoint, I can just go to Wikipedia and change it, right? One other thing he says is that XanGo is just in business for the money. Well, that's a surprise. I have to believe most businesses are somewhat in it for the money.Let me just mention a few of the problems I have personally with XanGo as the perfect vehicle. (Now I love a lot of these juice products and even buy and use some of them personally). There are a huge number of network marketing companies today based around juices & anti-oxidants. Strike one. On top of that, this is a niche product, not something used every day by the masses. Strike two. The company has been around since 2002 & other non-MLM companies already sell comparable products with more mangosteen juice for less money. Strike three.if you are in XanGo, stay there & learn to be a master at relationship building. If you are thinking about joining them make sure you do your due diligence first.

没有评论:

发表评论